Events – Catering- Tours. Tourism field
Guided tours by local hosts in Valencia.
Food and wine tastings. Breathtaking views. Rounded sightseeing paired with a first class treatment. This company offers these and more to travelers opened to enjoying real experiences.
Information for Applicants:
Do you want to be a part of one of the leading companies in Valencia’s tourism sector? This internship involves the planning and execution of gastronomy & wine events in some of Valencia’s top venues. Join the team to gain experience in catering, events and stock management, and the opportunity to learn from your colleagues about the business model from start to finish.
Tasks to carry out by the trainee:
- Responsible for assistance of Event Execution (carrying out a range of different events, ensuring that the events run smoothly).
- Responsible for food preparation (not cooking but preparing pre-made food, making everything a high quality of presentation, ensuring efficiency in the kitchen).
- Responsible for venue preparation (setting up the venues ready to receive clients, a high level of attention to detail and commitment to aesthetics and excellence).
Full details for the internship:
- English or Spanish-speaking role.
- Opportunity to learn more about the business model and intricacies of the company from young entrepreneurs.
- Young, dynamic start-up environment. Everybody aged 21-28 years old.
- Chance to gain a lot of transferable skills and become an agile worker.
- Shifts of 4 hours (either morning or evening shifts): 11AM – 3PM or around 5PM – 9PM; Monday – Sunday.
|Language skills||English: B2|
|Kind of studies||Event Management, Tourism|
|Desired period to start||January/March|